Today you returned all memories to me....
I know alot of ppl will choose to throw away or burn etc....
but i reli wana keep the precious memories....
reli still as precious as before...
they are what we are left with...
all that i am left with....
I'm upset, I'm depressed...
It's wat i wanted...but why does my heart hurt?
i guess my heart ached becoz ur determination and perserverance only lasted a couple of days...
mayb you reli see no point anymore....
I reli mean it when i say i still have love for you...
It's nt love for a fren, nor love for wat...
it's love for u, exclusively...
i need tm to wipe it off my chest...
hhhmmm, finally, everything comes to an end.....
then i heard tis song again today...
the lyrics juz linger in my mind on & on & on...
"there's a danger with loving somebody too much....baby sometimes love just aint enough..."
*if i'll neva love again, i'm glad tat love did come around for me and you before....
*The day when you returned all memories to me~*
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Posted by choya at 4:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment